Sarah's Day

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Slideshow that didn't work :(

This is what I had written when I thought I was going to be able to show you the slideshow . Now it says I can't post it because it is not closed . Whatever that means? Ugh . I am so disappointed. I guess you will have to go to my myspace page to see it .

Look what I did today. I was board so I thought I would put this up. Some or all of these pictures have already been posted . Well just 10 more days until my birthday . :) Yea! Hopefully if I get a digital camera I can put new pics up . :) I have a myspace account too. Here is the address

http://www.myspace.com/sarahannettecharles


It Seems like everyone has an account there. I don't know if I will do a blog there or keep it here only. Well anyway I hope you like my slideshow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home